Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
4 answers to this question
Try out My Sisters Room and Le Buzz, being a gay boy, i can't vouch for them very appropriately, but when i went to each there were a lot of younger pretty girls, and they both maximized their respective atmospheres :)
Sister Attic in East Atlanta
I wish I could. If you get this question answerd please inform me as well. I moved to Ga December 30th and I havent found anything yet lol.
Newest Atlanta Questions
- am retiring next year and going through a bad straight divorce.looking to move to Atlanta some where near the mid town don't want to have to drive too far.looking to buy something one or tow bed rooms nothing crazy.thanks ken
- New to area, does anyone know where I can find some LGBT groups that have outings to meet friends?
- Hello there! I'm going to be graduating college fairly soon and have been thinking of possible places for future relocation. I was also wondering what the cost of living is like in Atlanta; would I be ok? Aside from that, I guess I'm just curious as to what a 20 somethin like myself would be able to do while living there. Thank you for your help!!
- What is the best club in ATL to meat Transexual women ??
- Which clubs play Top 40/Pop/Dance Music in Atlanta, GA.?