Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
4 answers to this question
Try out My Sisters Room and Le Buzz, being a gay boy, i can't vouch for them very appropriately, but when i went to each there were a lot of younger pretty girls, and they both maximized their respective atmospheres :)
Sister Attic in East Atlanta
I wish I could. If you get this question answerd please inform me as well. I moved to Ga December 30th and I havent found anything yet lol.
Newest Atlanta Questions
- New to area, does anyone know where I can find some LGBT groups that have outings to meet friends?
- Hello there! I'm going to be graduating college fairly soon and have been thinking of possible places for future relocation. I was also wondering what the cost of living is like in Atlanta; would I be ok? Aside from that, I guess I'm just curious as to what a 20 somethin like myself would be able to do while living there. Thank you for your help!!
- What is the best club in ATL to meat Transexual women ??
- Which clubs play Top 40/Pop/Dance Music in Atlanta, GA.?
- Passing thru Atl Saturday. WM, 40's. Any reco's on where to grab a drink and make friends?