Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hello there! I'm going to be graduating college fairly soon and have been thinking of possible places for future relocation. I was also wondering what the cost of living is like in Atlanta; would I be ok? Aside from that, I guess I'm just curious as to what a 20 somethin like myself would be able to do while living there. Thank you for your help!!
5 answers to this question
nick stanley jameco ellis hotles kiss home 288 bailey N4 street and I WHEN CANT SEE LOVE FRIEND MATT LEIN MEET GAYCITLES JAMECO LOVE MY HEART
Atlanta is a great place to just coming out of college. First plus on the list is the fact the winters are short and sweet. Atlanta does get snow but rarely. We can go 3-4 years no snow then fifth year we will get flurries. Seems every 9 or ten years we can get 6 inches or so. There is one negative in and around Atlanta, the traffic is crazy. For instance my commute is 30 miles and on average during regular rush hour is a 3 - 4 minute mile. It takes me anywhere between 90 to 120 minutes to get to work! There are highways here that average 6-8 lanes either side of the highway. Overall a great place to live!
@Baltimore is the place you want not Atlanta
any way ,have you like relocate in indonesia?many option do here
hi i see your frofil and i lik it im tresor
Newest Atlanta Questions
- New to area, does anyone know where I can find some LGBT groups that have outings to meet friends?
- What is the best club in ATL to meat Transexual women ??
- Which clubs play Top 40/Pop/Dance Music in Atlanta, GA.?
- Passing thru Atl Saturday. WM, 40's. Any reco's on where to grab a drink and make friends?
- Going to be in Newnan, GA for Thanksgiving weekend, was wondering if there were any events planned for that Friday or Saturday or if someone wants to meet for coffee