Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Going to be in Newnan, GA for Thanksgiving weekend, was wondering if there were any events planned for that Friday or Saturday or if someone wants to meet for coffee
2 answers to this question
I am going into the citty today to check it out
Newnan is a very small place south of Atlanta, at least one hour from any bar, club, action, etc... don't know your expectations and needs but you might need to plan stepping out in order to have some sort of good time while you are there, good luck.
Newest Atlanta Questions
- am retiring next year and going through a bad straight divorce.looking to move to Atlanta some where near the mid town don't want to have to drive too far.looking to buy something one or tow bed rooms nothing crazy.thanks ken
- New to area, does anyone know where I can find some LGBT groups that have outings to meet friends?
- Hello there! I'm going to be graduating college fairly soon and have been thinking of possible places for future relocation. I was also wondering what the cost of living is like in Atlanta; would I be ok? Aside from that, I guess I'm just curious as to what a 20 somethin like myself would be able to do while living there. Thank you for your help!!
- What is the best club in ATL to meat Transexual women ??
- Which clubs play Top 40/Pop/Dance Music in Atlanta, GA.?